Find BeColorful Here...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inspired by Yolanda Foster - Saturday Style


Yes, I'll admit it. I watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. True, I watch to feel better about my own life, I watch for the laughs but most of all I watch for the fashion, some good, some not so good.
:D

Yolanda's easy tailored style is perfect for a woman of any age but works particularly well for a 50ish or nearly 50ish woman. Her casual go to look is usually a classic denim or skinny white jeans paired with a simple oxford shirt, tee, turtle neck or tank top. 

She rocks this casual look.


Add in that Hermes belt and I am a fan for life.





I've pulled together my own version of this Saturday Style look.





Classic White Weekend


Zoe Karssen loose tank
theoutnet.com


Prada toe post sandals
nordstrom.com


Gucci
gucci.com

August accessory
$45 - bloomingdales.com






White and summer, the perfect combination.  I somehow erroneously added the Citizens of Humanity jean to my Polyvore board and didn't want to go back in and republish it but in reality the jean I have loved this summer is the Blue Essence skinny twill jean sold exclusively through Nordstroms. I loved these so much I tried to order a second pair. Sold out. Boo. Maybe they will come in colors for fall.



I love how this jean fits. Skinny leg but not too tight, mid-rise, and with just enough stretch. It was $88.00 but is now on sale at Nordstrom's in limited sizes. I don't like to pay any more than this for a white jean since I seem to only get one, maybe two seasons out of them.

The Gucci belt was a splurge I allowed myself while in NYC this summer.  I love it and it was much less than the Hermes version.
:D

A pop of color with jewelry or a fedora and your look is complete.

Happy week-end.
xoxo,
p

1 comment:

  1. I love Yolanda! I want to be her when I grow up.

    I can't pull off a hat. :(

    ReplyDelete