Find BeColorful Here...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekend Wear - Summer Birthday Brunch





Weekend Wear Sunday Birthday Brunch


Mossimo top
target.com

Valentino black flat
neimanmarcus.com


Flower ring
amazon.com

Williams-Sonoma glass glasses
williams-sonoma.com


I.N. Studio Maxi Skirt | Dillards.com
dillards.com







I'm so glad you stopped by. If you are visiting from BeColorful and are interested in shoes, handbags, new trends, and all things fashion then I hope you will consider following me here too. I will continue to post my painted pieces and home inspirations on BeColorful but A 50ish Life is where I will feature style posts that work for the forty and fifty something woman. We don't want to dress like our daughters and we don't want to look like our grandmothers either. Instead I hope to offer up to date and flattering options for this fabulous chapter in our lives.
xoxo,
p



No comments:

Post a Comment