Find BeColorful Here...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Shoe Week At Be Colorful Style - The Over-the Knee Boot



The Over-the Knee boot.





Would you?

Could you?

I'm tall and I think I would.

I think I might.

The more women I see wearing them the more agreeable I am to the idea.






 I don't want to look like an aging Pretty Woman though so this will take a bit of finessing.

:D




Although I love the look of a soaring heel and an extra tall boot I need to be practical.

I can only wish that I was still forty
AND
hello! I live in Iowa. Enough said.

:D

A wedge seems a bit more casual.
I could get on board with a pair of these.




I think I could live in a low or flat heel version.







A boot like this has to be full enough to go over leggings and jeans and must either have a full zipper or an elastic back like this Stuart Weitzman.






Yes, I am looking forward to at least trying on a pair of these over-the-knee bad girls on.

xoxo,

p


The boots: Derek Lam, BCBG, Chinese Laundry, Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo, Frye, Ugg, Stuart Weitzman

No comments:

Post a Comment