Find BeColorful Here...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trending Tuesday - Black Stretchy Headbands





Black stretchy headbands.

I wore them in elementary school. Actually I had one in almost every color.

Sometimes I still wear one when I'm working out or washing my face.

The thing is, this humble accessory is busting out of the bathroom and once again making a fashion statement.

Balenciaga



 Balenciaga, Valentino, and Nina Ricci all sent them down the runway.

Nina Ricci



Nina Ricci



Pink Tartan




Hollywood is donning them.


Amy Adams



Victoria Beckham



So why not us? 

They work with short hair





Halleband via Etsy

or long.







They can be worn above the ear and on top of the hair,



ebay


over the ear and under a bun,

SWAK Couture via Etsy

or, if you are feeling particularly hip then wear one across the forehead. 70's style.

ebay


What a perfect solution for those growing out their bangs, bad hair, or windy days.

:D

This may be the least amount of money you have spent on a stylish accessory in years!

xoxo,
p










Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. They're great if you're growing out your bangs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look for one! I, too, have a scrungy one for makeup or washing my face. It would help holding my hair back when I'm driving for work.

    ReplyDelete